Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem

From: Xiaolan Zhang
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:48:14 -0500

Hello everybody,
I have the same memory problem as well. I don't know how to run a big
problem set which is larger than "int".  I just wonder if glpk has
package for large problem size. I looked at Andrea's post. However, I
cannot find lpx_free_env in my installed packet on Solaris. Would you
please tell me more about that?
If anybody know about this issue, could help as well? Thank you very much!

Joy