[Help-glpk] Calling glpk libs

From: Davide Girlando
Subject: [Help-glpk] Calling glpk libs
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:00:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hello everyone, I'm doing a University project about Operations Research, and I
need to make glpk libs work to read an .lp file. I installed the gnuwin32
package for Windows, and tried to call the lpx_read_model function; the compiler
(lcc-win32) says "undefined reference to _glp_lpx_read_model". I tried on Linux:
same error. It's probably something quite silly, such as a missing file, but I
couldn't find any reference on the Internet and I'm not so sure about how these
libraries work and which files are needed. I tried to copy (besides the include
files) all the "lib" and "bin" directories into the correspondent lcc
directories: nothing changes. I would be very thankful if someone could help me,
since I was hoping to ret rid of this project rather quickly.
Thanks

Davide Girlando