Re: [Help-glpk] Thread-safety

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Thread-safety
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:29:54 +0100

Dear François,

In the Reference Manual, Chapter 2 (API routines) at Thread Safety, it
is written that GLPK is NOT thread safe.

Regards,

Ali

On 12/11/06, François Galea <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if GLPK is thread-safe or not. It seems it's using
a global "pointer" (in the glplib1a.c file) variable quite intensively,
thus I imagine GLPK is not thread-safe. I have not investigated very
much in the code of GLPK, so maybe I have missed a crucial point about
this subject.

regards,

François.