Re: [Help-glpk] What is the meaning of: warning: final NL....

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] What is the meaning of: warning: final NL....
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 05:39:41 +0300

>>> 2) Why glpk didn't get the right solution?  (true sol : -184357)
>>
>> Why do you think the right solution is -184357 ?
>
> R----Because I solved it with AMPL-MINOS.

Use the option '-o outfile' to write the solution to a file and
see kkt optimality conditions printed at the bottom of the sheet.
If the solution quality is high or medium for all four conditions,
the solution found by glpsol is correct within a tolerance.

I cannot check your model without data file.