Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol

From: Leandro Barcelos
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] XML Result Output from glpsol
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 10:09:04 -0300

Well...

I tried to do something with Ceron's sample
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-glpk2/

This problem comes from Operations Research: Applications and
Algorithms, 4th Edition, by Wayne L. Winston (Thomson, 2004).

try:
glpsol -m diet_problem_xml.mod -y output.xml

----------------

Hi,

Thanks for response.

Printf statments can format the output but in this case it is
complected to do it.

Can you send any example how you used this?

Andrzej

Hi, Andrzej!

I think you can use printf statements and use 'glpsol -m <model.mod>
-d <input.dat> -y <output.xml>'. That was what I did when I had the
same problem.