Re: [Help-glpk] Compare two matrices

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compare two matrices
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:34:00 -0400

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I am trying to implement your information, however there is one small other
problem. In the data section, how should I write down the values for the
A[a,b,c] matrix?

For two dimensional, I always use:

param A : a1 a2 :=
       b1 1 1
       b2 1 1;

However, for three indices, this doesn't work.

I hope that you can help me out.

Regards