Re: [Help-glpk] Question about the behavior of lpx_exact

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Question about the behavior of lpx_exact
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:48:05 +0200

Dear Marc,

This exact arithmetic feature in GLPK is very interesting but i am
afraid it is not applicable to "relatively large" linear programs.

If you need some kind of verification of your result, C Jansson
published a rigorous method and numerical results for real life
problems illustrating its efficiency. With that method you can find
rigorous upper and lower bound for the optimal value. Have a look at
this link:

http://scholar.google.hu/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=+rigorous+author%3Ac+author%3Ajansson&btnG=Search

Good luck,

Ali