[Help-glpk] Question about Lagrange multiplier

From: Gyenese János
Subject: [Help-glpk] Question about Lagrange multiplier
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:19:22 +0100

Hi All,

I would like to build a library of the constrained maximization based on Lagrange multiplier and using this multiplier a minimize library. (I have to use Lagrange because the second library use the result of the first.) I do not need the extremum only the Lagrange multiplier on the extremum.

I looked the manual of the glpk but I could not find the solutin for t he above mentined issue.

My question is are there any possibilities to get the Lagrange multiplier using glpk? If yes the second part of the question: how to .....

Any help appreciate.

Regards,

Janos

Korán keltem, hol az arany? :-)