Re: [Help-glpk] Hook needed in xfault()

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Hook needed in xfault()
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:38:59 +0100

Hello Andrew,

I could not identify any __stdcall Windows API function that would allow
catching abort() as raised by xfault(). Without such a function I will not be
able to stop the termination of Excel or any VBA applications using the GLPK
library. This is why I am requesting the hook.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free