[Help-glpk] Revised Simplex using BLAS and LAPACK

From: Yoann Katchourine
Subject: [Help-glpk] Revised Simplex using BLAS and LAPACK
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:30:39 +0400

Hello,I'm working for compute the revised simplex algorithm using BLAS and
LAPACK.

I was thinking than maybe, it's easier to fork you're simplex algorithm in
order to use it using BLAS and LAPACK.

You are working on matrix with lots of zero, and i think the easiest way with
BLAS and LAPACK is to use full matrix (into a classic array).

Do you think it's easy to edit your sourcecode in order to make this ?

We want to use BLAS and LAPACK because they're really optimized for every
computer including PS3 and others stuff, moreover we can use graphics card to
won time.

Maybe you know thoses libraries and can give me some feedbacks.

If you want to take a look at this :

http://www.netlib.org/blas/

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/

Regards