Re: [Help-glpk] Time conversion functions

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Time conversion functions
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:07:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello Andrew!

your proposal is quite close to my implementation. What is missing in your
proposal is the handling of durations.

>>localtime()
>>   Returns the current local calendar time (volatile).
This function I called now().
It should return seconds since 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z as numeric.

Time zone dependencies should only exist in the external representation.
This is why I created two functions to convert time in seconds since 1970 to
a string representation which i called:
localtime( t, fmt)
gmtime( t, fmt)

Best regards