[Help-glpk] how to compile the glpkmex under windows with Visul C++ 6.0

From: hhb83
Subject: [Help-glpk] how to compile the glpkmex under windows with Visul C++ 6.0
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:42:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi, the glpkcc.dll i complied is only 28k, there seems something wrong with
it. I download the 'glpkmex-2.4-precom-win-glpk-4.20.zip' from
'http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/glpk.htm' and installed it, but it
looks like many files lost, such as the headfiles in the "include", i don't
know if i have done something wrong.
And another problem is when i compile the makeglpkmex.m, this error appears:
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\math.h(514) : error
C2894: templates cannot be declared to have 'C' linkage
It disappear for some times so i can compile the glpkcc.dll, but now it
comes again, and i don't know why.
Is there somebody can tell me how to install the glpk under windows XP, and
compile the glpkmex with Visual C++ 6.0?
thank you very much!