Re: [Help-glpk] glpkmex installation problems with glpk-4.33

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpkmex installation problems with glpk-4.33
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:14:27 +0300

> Thank you so much. I #39;ll attached the file.

Please see glpkcc.cpp attached. It is a patched version which conforms
to glpk 4.35 api. All changes I made are marked by /* mao */.

I do not have matlab, so I cannot test the module by myself. Please test
it and report any problems to the list. Thanks.

> Also, I want to compile glpk using visual C++ 2005 express edition
> (this the VC version 8). But theres is not batch file for that version
> in w32 folder of glpk. How can I compile the glpk ?

You can try using the batch file for VC9. I think it must work.

Another way is to download the Visual Studio 2008 DVD. Microsoft provides
it for free; see: http://www.microsoft.com/eXPress/download/ .

Andrew Makhorin