Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.36 release information

From: larrydag
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.36 release information
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:03:05 -0600

I used GUSEK all week and I absolutely think its a great IDE for a windows
based environment.  Very easy to use and intuitive.  Great GUI functionality.
If you are stuck on a windows machine at work this is a great resource.  Great
job Luiz on this application.

If anyone has any other great tools for GLPK or just GLPK in general that they
would like to write about please let me know.  I would be happy to submit it
on the IEOR Tools blog.

Larry
Maximize Productivity with Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Tools
http://industrialengineertools.blogspot.com/