RE: [Help-glpk] Getting the number of simplex iterations

From: Joey Rios
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Getting the number of simplex iterations
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:58:47 -0800

> int iter_count = lpx_get_int_parm(lp, LPX_K_ITCNT);

That worked!  Thanks!

> May or may not work with you distribution, i used it a long while ago...

Yeah.  My previous install was 4.19 and now I am using 4.28.  Somewhere in between there, it looks like lpx_get_int_parm() and others were de-documented.  But the API has kept the function visible.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Joey

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.