[Help-glpk] Accessing shadow prices in stand alone LP/Solver

From: Wafa . Rezig
Subject: [Help-glpk] Accessing shadow prices in stand alone LP/Solver
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:43:41 +0300

Hello,

I am using "result" command
to access the decision variables in GLPK, but dont know how to access the
shadow prices (marginal price)?
Is there any documentation about all
commands.
Thanks

Wafa Rezig
OR Analyst
AISystems, Belgium
Phone: +32-2-558-88-23
Mobile: +32-478-54-39-57

Legal disclaimer

This electronic message contains information that is confidential. The
information is intended to be for  the use of the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee we appreciate your notification in this respect
and please note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents
of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. We have taken every
reasonable precaution to ensure that any kind of attachment to this e-mail
has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that
you carry out  your own virus checks before opening any attachment.