[Help-glpk] using PostgreSQL with mathprog?

From: Jeff Hamann
Subject: [Help-glpk] using PostgreSQL with mathprog?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:21:27 -0700

I noticed with glpk 4.39 that there is an sql directory that includes examples of using glpk and mathprog with mysql and iODBC. Are there any plans to also include a direct connection with PostgreSQL? I work in OSX and the ODBC support is a little flaky and it would be nice to include psql support directly. I haven't looked at the source code, but I'm guessing with a little guidance, I could add that feature. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Jeff Hamann, PhD
PO Box 1421
Corvallis, Oregon 97339-1421
541-754-2457
jeff.hamann[at]forestinformatics[dot]com
http://www.forestinformatics.com