[Help-glpk] get solution

From: Kate
Subject: [Help-glpk] get solution
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:04:33 +0200

Hi!

I've started to use glpk api in c++. And i cannot figure out how to
get the solution from the solver after calling glp_simplex. I've found
some functions to print the solution but it prints a lot of other
unnecessary in my case information -  I need just array of points and
the value of the objective function and it would be better to have
them without output in the file.
Does glpk have something like get_variables and get_objective in lp_solve?

Many thanks!

--
Best regards,
Kath.