[Help-glpk] initial basis

From: Anne-Laurence Putz
Subject: [Help-glpk] initial basis
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:44:35 +0200

Hello,

I've got a question about LP initial basis.

I create a problem, then optimize it, and save status for variables and constraints, and delete the problem. I create a new problem, early the same as the first one : I only remove some variables (and so modify/remove some constraints). Is there a way, in this configuration, to use the statuses of the first optimization ? The number of basis variable in the first optimization is not the same as the number of rows in the second, but the basis of the first optimization could be usefull for the second.

Thank you very much,
Best regards,

--
Anne-Laurence Putz