[Help-glpk] gmpl+ILOG Cplex

From: G Chandramouli
Subject: [Help-glpk] gmpl+ILOG Cplex
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:38:39 +0400

Hello all,
                I am doing my project on  facility location problem. It
involves almost 200000 constraints and 400 binary variables. We have ILOG Cplex
installed on our server. AMPL is not installed with it. I need a proper
modelling language for using ILOG Cplex. Can I link gmpl to ILOG Cplex?
 Cplex can read .mps and .lp format files. So in case gmpl is not linked , can
I translate the file to .mps or .lp format compitiable to ILOG Cplex? In case
gmpl fails in both above cases, can you suggest me an option?
                           Thanks
Regards
Mouli