[Help-glpk] problem glpk matlab for linux

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-glpk] problem glpk matlab for linux
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:51:36 +0100

Hi all,
I have tried to compile my glpkmex.cpp file on matlab 2008Ra for linux(ubuntu)
using gcc. After this step I used the mex file in a matlab routine but routine
stop its running with this error:

??? Error using ==> glpkmex
Function "mxGetJc_700" is obsolete in file "compat32.cpp", line 307.
(64-bit mex files using sparse matrices must be rebuilt with the
"-largeArrayDims" option.  See the R2006b release notes for more details.)

I have also tried to re-compile the file using the option "-largeArrayDims" but
in this way is not possible to complete the compiling because in this case
appears a new error:

/home/paolo/Documenti/LOB_2/Optimization/Optimization/glpkmex/cppfiles/glpkmex.cpp:
 In function `void mexFunction(int, mxArray**, int, const mxArray**)´:
/home/paolo/Documenti/LOB_2/Optimization/Optimization/glpkmex/cppfiles/glpkmex.cpp:672:
 error: cannot convert `mwIndex*´ to `int*´ in initialization
/home/paolo/Documenti/LOB_2/Optimization/Optimization/glpkmex/cppfiles/glpkmex.cpp:673:
 error: cannot convert `mwIndex*´ to `int*´ in initialization

    mex: compile of '
"/home/paolo/Documenti/LOB_2/Optimization/Optimization/glpkmex/cppfiles/glpkmex.cpp"'
 failed.

Is there someone that can help me? The problem is due to the 64bit architecture?

Paolo L.