Re: [Help-glpk] Different constraint for first element of a set than fo

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Different constraint for first element of a set than for other elements
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 06:50:30 +0700

Hi Marc,

Could you show us the constraint that make this error as well as the
data sets for these 3 sets so we can fix it.

Anyway, here is example how to this period in months:

~~~~~~~~~~
set MONTHS;

param Land_Coef{m in MONTHS, i in CROP};
param Forest_Coef{m in MONTHS,j in FORCROP};

var Land{i in CROP};

# constraint
#subject to LandAllocation(Months): Crop - ForestCrop <= TotalArea

subject to LandAllo{m in MONTHS}:
      sum{i in CROP} Land_Coef[m,i] * Land[i] -  sum{j in FORCROP}
Forest_Coef[m,j] * LandForest[j] <= TotalArea;

data;
set MONTHS:= Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec;

Regards, Noli