[Help-glpk] Connecting GLPK to Excel or Access

From: Aly Megahed
Subject: [Help-glpk] Connecting GLPK to Excel or Access
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 22:30:57 +0300

Hi All GLPK users,

I'm a new user for GLPK, and I really need to connect it to either Excel or
Access. I want to take the inputs (parameters values) from either Excel or
Access, and send the model output to either Excel or Access.

Is there a clear way how to do that? I read there is some .dll that connects to
Access, but I couldn't find it, or find instructions on how to clearly use it.

Could you please provide me with any help in that? i.e. a clear way and
instructions on how to connect GLPK to Excel and/or Access?

Thanks,

Aly

--
PhD Student
Vice President, Egyptian Student Association in North America, Georgia Tech

Rm. 407 Main Building
H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
765 Ferst Dr., NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0205, USA