Re: [Help-glpk] How to use Access mdb in Windows with ODBC in MathProg

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How to use Access mdb in Windows with ODBC in MathProg (GMPL)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:40:27 +0700

Aly,

This is the SQL script snippet found in transp.sql (below) that
creates 2 primary keys. The location of the script is in
...glpk-4.42/examples/sql/transp.sql for mysql.

CREATE TABLE transp_result (
  LOC1     TEXT(127),
  LOC2     TEXT(127),
  QUANTITY REAL,
  PRIMARY KEY ( LOC1(127), LOC2(127) )
  );

In Access, you can not create 2 primary keys in one table. Please see
transp_result table in  design view in transp.mdb that i created.
There is no primary key in transp_result. Putting a primary in one of
the field will create an error - it will not write the solution - 62
error.

I hope it is clear now.

Noli