[Help-glpk] replying to messages posted to help-glpk mailing list

From: Andrew Makhorin
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:41:27 +0300

FYI:

To filter spam the help-glpk mailing list is configured to
automatically discard all messages posted by non-members (discarding
means that a message is quietly ignored and nothing is posted to the
sender). However, a copy of each discarded message is posted to the
list adminstrator (i.e. to me), and if I see that it is not a spam,
I redirect it to the list. So, if you reply to a message received from
help-glpk, please always send a copy to the original sender; otherwise,
if the sender is not on the list, your reply will not reach him/her.
Thanks.

Andrew Makhorin