Re: [Help-glpk] Determining if glp_error_hook is set

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Determining if glp_error_hook is set
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:35:52 +0100

Hello Andrew,

> > Is there a way to determine if the error hook function is
> > already set or not?
>
> Currently not, however, glp_error_hook can be changed to return, say,
> the following structure:
>
> typedef struct { void *func, *info; } glp_hook;

that is just the kind of solution I was thinking of.

So
glp_hook ret = glp_error_hook(my_cb, my_info);
would return the prior values of func and info.

If glp_error_hook is called the first time
ret.func = NULL;
ret.info = NULL;

It should be save to simply call
glp_error_hook(my_cb, my_info);
if the return information is not needed.

Best regards

Xypron