Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:40:24 +0000

Sorry, I don't have a mac. I have seen messages regarding compiling glpk on a mac. Perhaps you can find assistance there. The libglpkIDE.so is produced by compiling the c wrapper generated by swig, perhaps swig has some instructions for the mac.

The instruction for Linux are (see Installation.html):
swig -java glpkIDE.swg
gcc -shared -fpic glpkIDE_wrap.c  -o libglpkIDE.so -I /usr/jdk1.6.0_07/include/ -I /usr/jdk1.6.0_07/include/linux/ -L. -lglpk
/usr/jdk1.6.0_07/bin/javac *.java
remembering to add glpsolWP.java to the files being javaced, and to have the glpk shared library and glpk.h avaialble.
If you get it to work let me know and I'll include the instructions with the above.