Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.

From: Chris Wolf
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:54:50 -0400

Shared libraries on MacOS have a file extension of "*.dylib", so your
compilation
step should probably be something like:

gcc -shared -fpic glpkIDE_wrap.c  -o libglpkIDE.dylib
   -I /usr/jdk1.6.0_07/include/ -I /usr/jdk1.6.0_07/include/linux/ \
   -L. -lglpk /usr/jdk1.6.0_07/bin/javac *.java

...but this is a little out-of-context for me; are you trying to just build
the java wrapper on MacOS, or also Nigel's jEdit plugin?

Speaking of which, I wonder if there's any interest on this list of a plugin
for
the Eclipse IDE?

Regards,

Chris Wolf