Re: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Thread safety of GLPK
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:59:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010, Hammond, Paul wrote:

I #8217;d like to know if GLPK (the C lib) is not thread
safe? If not, are there any plans to ever make it thread safe? We get
occasional core dumps in a multi-threaded environment which we think are
related to thread safety as we get a SIGSEGV inside GLPK.

GLPK is not thread-safe.
What you might do is dedicate a thread to GLPK.
Communicate through messages.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.