Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 90, Issue 1

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 90, Issue 1
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 12:54:29 +0200

Hello Greg,

I tested with examples/transp.mod;

I can confirm, the following causes an error:
display supply['Seattle'].dual;

printf supply['Seattle'].dual;
works fine.

I will have a look what needs to changed in my patch.

Hopefully Andrew will at some time put support for outputting
duals into the official release.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------