Re: [Help-glpk] adding --csv output

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] adding --csv output
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:01:22 -0800 (PST)

--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Robbie Morrison <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

> If you would like to post some representative 'awk'
> scripts to this list, then I will add them to the GLPK
> wikibook.

Robbie,

I don't have anything suitable.  My scientific work revolves around analyzing
large oil & gas exploration datasets.  So far the only thing I've used glpk for
is a basis pursuit problem.  And the setup for that is severely ugly and
uninstructive.

However, I'll be happy to write a few examples if someone sends me some output
from glpsol.  I've done this for a great many people over the years and have
noted a consistent result.  After the first 5-6 examples I rarely get
additional requests.  By that point they have something close enough to what
they need that they can write their own as the need arises.

NB if you send me a file, please include it as a plain ASCII text file
attachment.   That will make it easier for me to save.

Have Fun!
Reg