[Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] ANNOUNCEMENT: OptimJ solver link for GLPK/Java]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] ANNOUNCEMENT: OptimJ solver link for GLPK/Java]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:57:29 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: chtimax <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello Robie and All,

Accept my apologies for the confusion in my previous message as I am not
familiar with the terminology of free software. OptimJ is free in the
monetary sense (no money changes hands) but not free in the sense of the
FSF.

Allow me to precise that OptimJ is a source-to-source generator (it takes
high-level modeling code and generates Java source code) that does not link
to any optimization library including glpk.

Max