[Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:11:53 +1100

Hi Xypron,

I finally found the right Javascript engine to create GLPK bindings.

http://code.google.com/apis/v8/embed.html

"

Embedder's Guide

If you've read the Getting Started guide you will already be familiar
with using V8 as a standalone virtual machine and with some key V8
concepts such as handles, scopes, and contexts. This document
discusses these concepts further and introduces others that are key to
embedding V8 within your own C++ application.

The V8 API provides functions for compiling and executing scripts,
accessing C++ methods and data structures, handling errors, and
enabling security checks. Your application can use V8 just like any
other C++ library. Your C++ code accesses V8 through the V8 API by
including the header include/v8.h.

The V8 Design Elements document provides background you may find
useful when optimizing your application for V8.

"

Thanks.

Noli