[Help-glpk] [Fwd: write, output file, library]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: write, output file, library]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:42:52 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: sam samont <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: write, output file, library
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:30:09 -0400

Hello,

If we use the exe file (in GLPK), we can redirectoutput to a file (e.g.,
an m file) by -- display. In this case, we can write the output solution
with a desired format for further analysis. For example:

for {i in I, j in J} {printf "X1(%d,%d)=%10.4f; \n", i, j, X1[i,j];}

However, I am using the library (not the exe file); I just want to know
which function does this job.