Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Need help in callback routine for GLP_IBRANCH]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Need help in callback routine for GLP_IBRANCH]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:08:28 +0400

Hi Robbie,

> I started a small stub in the GLPK wikibook on this
> general topic a while back:
>

> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Third-party_API_wrappers#COIN-OR_Open_solver_interface_.28Osi.29
>
> If those involved can post their thoughts and
> conclusions back here, then I will collect these and
> rework the text.  It may indeed be worth migrating to a
> new page, something like "COIN and GLPK".
>
> Andrew specifically: can I post '3party.c' on the
> wikibook?  In which case, is it public domain?  Or
> should it get a license notice?  TIA.

Well, it is just an example, so let it be in the public domain. Please
add a corresponding notice to the code and put it into the wikibook. And
please also add a comment that that exmaple uses internal (i.e. non-api)
data structures, though all the same things could be implemented on api
level.

Andrew Makhorin