Re: [Help-glpk] Re Is enumeration/counting of MIP solutions planned

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re Is enumeration/counting of MIP solutions planned
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011, Yuri wrote:

I know about this method, but unfortunately it always requires GLPK to solve the problem again not reusing the results of the previous computation(s).

I suspect that the best you can do is to lie to the feasibility checker
and keep your own set of books.
That will require generating all solutions.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.