[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Exit code 3 for larger datasets]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Exit code 3 for larger datasets]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:23:13 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: sheetal murkute <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Exit code 3 for larger datasets
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:00:27 -0400

I am using Visual C 2010 on a windows system.
My code reads a data-file, solves the MIP using default settings and
finally writes the optimal solution array x[ ] to a text file.
I am collecting the results for different data-sets.

I have tested for some data-sets which run for less than 15,000 sec.
The code works fine for these data-sets.

The code ends with exit code 3 for larger data-sets.
It's problematic to trace it as this happens sometime after 20,000 sec
(more than 1.5 Gb runtime memory) of computation time.
As many GLPK routines are called within the code, I am also not able to
trace exactly what point the code ends at.

Can you please guide me regarding this?

-Thanks with Best Regards,