[Help-glpk] [Fwd: MySQL Driver Error]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: MySQL Driver Error]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:16:42 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Eric Moore <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: MySQL Driver Error
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:25:15 -0400

I hope someone can help me with this.  I've got my model working and I
just wanted to take the next step and use a MySQL database as the data
source instead of a text file.  No matter what I try, I constantly get
the error message below.  I'm wondering if it is an issue with 32 bit
vs. 64 bit MySQL.  I don't know if that is an issue at all, but I
guessing it could be.  Below is the error message that I am getting.
Below that is the table statement that I am trying to use to read in the
data.  I think it is pretty straighforward.  If anyone has any
suggestions on what I might be doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Reading export_fmatdcloc...
MySQL table driver not supported
SCM_MYSQL.mod:24: error on opening table export_fmatdcloc
MathProg model processing error

/* Import fmatdcloc from MySQL database */
 table export_fmatdcloc IN "MySQL"
 'Database=SupplyChainOptimization;UID=test;PWD=test'
 'select fmatdcloc from export_fmatdcloc' :
 fmatdcloc <- [ fmatdcloc ];

Thanks a lot,
Eric