[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing GLPK on Windows]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing GLPK on Windows]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 03:01:32 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Powers II II, Raymond J <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Installing GLPK on Windows
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:29:38 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am trying to install GLPK on my windows machine. I am trying to get the .jar
file that I can use with Java so I can use data from a program as inputs into
the solver, use GLPK to solve, and then use the solution.

Currently when I run the Batch File, I am getting errors that state:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
for GLPK, glp_iocp,GLPKConstants, and others.

I have successfully run the Build_GLPK_with_VC10_DLL batch file, and it
returned Optimal Solution Found
The same results on running Build_GLPK_with_VC10 batch file.

I have changed the initial set HOME, SWIG, and SKD to the proper directories. I
have JAVA_HOME set correctly.
The batch file has no stated errors until it runs check_jni.bat.

5 files are copied into src\main\java\org\gnu\glpk:
GlpkCallback
GlpkCallbackListener
GlpkException
GlpkTerminal
GlpkTerminalListener

the APIdocs are all created and indexes are created.

I am at a loss as to what to do. I have tried both the batch files in the
standard winglpk-4.47 as well as in libglpk-java-1.0.1.9, and have everything
installed that is required.

- R. John Powers