Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: translate addTerm Cplex Ilog]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: translate addTerm Cplex Ilog]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:46:42 +0100

Hello Simon,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are no subscribed
to the list. Cf.

I have created package "Linear Optimization Wrapper for Java" available
at http://www.xypron.de/projects/linopt/ to provide a more intuitive
interface to GLPK.

See
http://www.xypron.de/projects/linopt/xref/de/xypron/linopt/examples/CutSimple.html