Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Multi-period problem]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Multi-period problem]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:47:56 +0100

Dear Clara,

your message had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the
GLPK help list, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

Please, specify which version of GLPK and which interface to Matlab you are
using. Your Matlab code was not in the forwarded appendix.

You should be able to identify the meaning of the return codes by looking at
src/glpk.h and doc/glpk.pdf of the source version of GLPK that corresponds to
the binary you are using. The recent GLPK sources are available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk

Best regards

Xypron

--