Re: [Help-glpk] CSV outputting MathProg for summary report mapulation

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] CSV outputting MathProg for summary report mapulation
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 18:26:02 +1100

Hi,

This first part is working now.

table tab_WoodflowSummary{t in PERIOD} OUT "CSV" "WoodFlowSummary.csv" :

  t ~ Period, (sum {(t,i,j) in HARVEST} Y[t,i,j]) ~ ClearfellArea;

Period,ClearfellArea
1,3086.19821682923
2,1268.43555053816
3,1414.81034598901
4,1050.01727432133
5,996.278617016041
6,1108.69319799071
7,1304.17092396292
8,1541.74787266007

However, I could not figure out how to do, this part.

 {p in PRODUCT: Status[p] in YIELD} <sum {(t,i,j) in HARVEST}
Y[t,i,j]*Yield[p,i,j] ~ (p)>;

As you can see in the output, it involve transposing and summing.

> Period  ClearfellArea  TRV  P1P2  SLOG  PULP
> 1  222  23  34 23 12
> 2  22  23  31 23 12
> 3  10  23  30 23 12
> 4  222  23  34 23 12