Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW an

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW and similar systems]
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 15:21:10 +0100

On 11/4/2014 2:34 PM, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
Hi Heinrich,

I tested with Cygwin64 on Windows Vista.

Thank you for testing.

Without the patch no DLL is
built, the GLPK library is statically compiled into glpsol.exe. With the
patch the GLPK library is built as DLL and dynamically linked into
glpsol.exe.

So I suggest to integrate the patch with the next release.

Please provide me with a patched configure.ac (maybe post it to the
list?). I don't have cygwin64 and cannot test the script by myself. Is
the patched script applicable on both cygwin32 and cygwin64? Thanks.

Yes, it is used in both builds.

The patch used for 4.55 is already attached at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2014-11/msg00000.html

let me know if you really want the full configure.ac

Andrew Makhorin

Regards
Marco