Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: help with GLPK solver installation]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: help with GLPK solver installation]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 19:09:59 +0100

Hello Alex,

GLPK for Windows comes with two directories:
w32 contains the 32bit library.
w64 contains the 64bit library.

The bitness of the library in the path must match the bitness of the
executable RunSimulation.exe you try to run.

When specifying paths with spaces use quotation marks.

Furthermore the library API has changed significantly over time.
Which version of GLPK was RunSimulation.exe built for?

Is there a log telling what error occured?
The screenshot does not provide enough diagnostic information.

GLPK can be built from source on OS X.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt