[Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK Infeasibility set inquiry]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: GLPK Infeasibility set inquiry]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 19:23:27 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Xiaoxuan Hou <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: GLPK Infeasibility set inquiry
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:46:54 -0500

Dear All,

I just started learning using GLPK and I was wondering if there is an
infeasibility set that helps users resolve issues with the run?

I have seen a similar question on the list that got a "no" answer but it
was in 2008, so I'd like to double check if there had been any updates.
Please let me know if I should raise the question somewhere else.

Thank you so much!
Xiaoxuan