[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing glpk on Windows 10 (64 bit)]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installing glpk on Windows 10 (64 bit)]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:43:44 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Karl Landheer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Installing glpk on Windows 10 (64 bit)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:56:22 -0400

Hello, I have downloaded and unzipped winglpk-4.61, however I'm unsure
if my installation was done properly. I tried following the directions
in the readme.txt in C:\Users\Karl\Downloads\winglpk-4.61\glpk-4.61\w64

which says to "Look into corresponding batch file (just right-click it
and choose
   'Edit' in the popup menu; DO NOT choose 'Open'). Make sure that HOME
   variable specifies correct path to the compiler directory; if not,
   make necessary changes."

I'm not sure which batch file they are talking about in this step. Is
"the corresponding batch file" "Build_WinGLPK"?
in /winglpk-4.61/glpk-4.61 ?

If so I do not see the HOME variable, so I cannot change it. Any help
clarifying this point would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in
advance,

Sincerely,
Karl