[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Linking glpkAPI to GLPK]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Linking glpkAPI to GLPK]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:29:38 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Furkan Kurtoglu <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Linking glpkAPI to GLPK
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:14:10 +0300

Hello,

I am new linux user. I am trying to install glpkAPI for R, therefore I,
firstly, installed glpk itself. Then, I tried to install glpkAPI.
However while installing glpkAPI, it could not link glpk. When I look
for include and library paths, I can see the crucial files (glpk.h,
libglpk.a, libglpk.so). What could be the problem and possible solutions
for that? Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day

Sincerely,

-
Furkan Kurtoglu
MSc Student, Bioinformatics and Systems Biology,

Gebze Technical University

E-mail: address@hidden
Tel:+90 (506) 753 0514