Re: [Help-glpk] minisat mathprog and python/glpk

From: Erik Quaeghebeur
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] minisat mathprog and python/glpk
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:12:46 +0200

Dear Joshua,

[…] I was wondering if there is a way to use modelling from
python/glpk to interface with minsat?

You may be aware of

        https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Python

which gives a nice overview.

I do not know which of the listed packages have bindings for the SAT routines. However, my own personal project, ecyglpki (also listed there), does. But due to other priorities only the version on Github is up-to-date, not the one on PyPI.

Success,

Erik