You have received a postcard !

Subject: You have received a postcard !
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:27:59 +0100

v> Hello friend !
You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you!

This is a part of the message:
"Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven't heared about you!
I've just found out about this service from Claire, a friend of mine who also told me that..."
If you'd like to see the rest of the message click here to receive your animated postcard!

Thank you for using 's services !!!
Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending them a postcard from our collection !