Re: how to install gnatsweb???

From: Wes Barris
Subject: Re: how to install gnatsweb???
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:44:15 -0600

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 05:40:07PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Wes Barris wrote:
> > I can't get gnatsweb-2.7beta to work with any of these installations.
> > It can't be that hard.
>
> I may be wrong, but is gnatsweb-2.7beta compatible with GNATS 3.x?
>
> My recommendation would be to try using both GNATS and gnatsweb from
> current CVS.

I've already tried that as you previously suggested.  Gnats from
CVS is far from complete.  I've posted to this list the many problems
I've had from attempting that install.

> (I have to admit that I've never done the `make test' thingie, as all
> gnatsweb installations I'm using are historical. We definitely need
> further people to contribute to gnatsweb. If you make any progress,
> please send patches to update the documentation!)
>
> Gerald
> --
> Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/

Wes Barris                                            address@hidden
Network Computing Services, Inc.                           612.626.8090
Today's fortune: It is easier to fight for one's principles than to
live up to them.